Examkrackers Application Therapy
- Evaluation of experience and coursework to date.
- Recommendations for how to further build your resume for medical school.
- Help with deciding the right time for the MCAT and what sort of preparation will be the best.
- Choosing recommenders
- Preparing essays and activities for the school committee letter.
- Preparation for the school committee interview
- Selection of type of program that may be the most appropriate (MD, MD/PhD, MD/JD, MD/MPH, etc)
- Selection of schools for application.
- Drafting the personal statement and drafting activities essays for the AMCAS application, including designating which activities should be the “Most Meaningful.”
- Multiple rounds of editing and personalized feedback
- Regularly scheduled meetings with a dedicated EK team member
- Help drafting and editing secondary essays
- Preparation for interviews
- Help communicating with schools about application status and drafting letters of interest for schools applicants may be wait listed
- Help with final choice of a medical school